Anybody Now Considering a Hi Cap Weapon?

PDA

Kiln
October 17, 2012, 11:03 PM
Well after the debate and finally hearing from the horse's mouth that they'll be seeking a new assault weapons ban my thoughts have shifted from small pocket pocket guns to hi cap rifles. Basically I'm just wondering if anyone else that didn't have a hi cap firearm on their mind has changed their mind recently.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody Now Considering a Hi Cap Weapon?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
October 17, 2012, 11:13 PM
Missed an option -

Got all I want, but I could always use another.

AND

Got all I want and don't really care.

BK
October 17, 2012, 11:13 PM
I've got many and I'm experiencing no urgency. Where do I fit in your poll?

Kiln
October 17, 2012, 11:15 PM
It was an accident, I had intended for that to be an option but posted quickly on my phone.

robhof
October 17, 2012, 11:20 PM
Bought 4, 40 round mags for my M9 during the last ban. I keep one on my home defense gun, so no one can say that I reloaded, which is considered overkill in some states. "Honest judge I guess my finger stuck on the trigger til the mag ran out!!":evil::evil::cool::neener:

hso
October 17, 2012, 11:21 PM
We'll let you get started over with a fresh version.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody Now Considering a Hi Cap Weapon?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!