FINALLY!!! I got a Ruger PC40

PDA

orangeninja
February 29, 2004, 06:40 PM
I picked this thing up at a gun show today with 2 high cap mags for $225. Broke it down, I would swear that no more than 200 rounds has ever been fired through it. I had a time getting it back together again, this is my first semi auto rifle. I kinda put a little scratch on the top of the barrel....:cuss:

but other than that bone head mistake the gun may as well be new. And to think I almost bought a Bulgarian Mak instead.

If you enjoyed reading about "FINALLY!!! I got a Ruger PC40" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
El Rojo
February 29, 2004, 07:49 PM
Wow. Isn't $225 a heck of a deal on a PC40? Last I knew they were in the $400 range new. Good job. Enjoy it.

Daedalus
February 29, 2004, 08:02 PM
225$ is a STEAL. Congrats.

PO2Hammer
February 29, 2004, 08:12 PM
Great deal. I've got the PC-9 and love it. If you're considering a scope/sight I'll give a quick recomendation. I've gone through a few on the PC-9 that were too high or too heavy. I bought a Millet SP-1 red dot sight. 1" tube, 3MOA red dot. It's just right. Mounts with low Ruger 1" rings so it comes up to the eye quickly and naturally. On the highest setting it's bright enough for sunny days on fresh snow. great optics and no noticable parallax error.

Badger Arms
February 29, 2004, 09:24 PM
I've heard if you get a post-ban PC9 magazine, you can fit 7 rounds of 40 caliber ammo in it! :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "FINALLY!!! I got a Ruger PC40" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!