surplusammo.com

PDA

jak67429
October 18, 2012, 11:51 AM
anyone deal with surplusammo.com. I placed an order with them 5 days ago and in order status still says awaiting fulfillment. Tried calling and emailing but no response.

If you enjoyed reading about "surplusammo.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
farson135
October 18, 2012, 12:59 PM
Yes, I purchased a rifle and about 200 rounds of .223 ammo from them last year around this time (I even made a thread asking this same question). My shipment was faster but they may be running behind, right now I am waiting for Midway to get some 7.5x55 Swiss ammo after the estimated arrival was pushed back (again). I suggest calling them again to ask them about it.

rbernard
October 18, 2012, 04:23 PM
They come to my local Gun show all time, they are fine to deal with in person but I have heard their shipping is a little slow.

Quick Shot xMLx
October 18, 2012, 05:05 PM
Ordered 1000 rounds of .40 from them last year. Didn't have a problem. They might have been a tad slower than other sites but honestly I don't remember. With the election approaching I'm sure all these ammo sites are working 24/7.

cyclopsshooter
October 18, 2012, 05:08 PM
They are an absolute pain in the butt... Only reason I do any business with them is because they have really good pricing at times... but trying to get their sales and shipping departments to work together... fuggetaboutit-

Jspy
October 20, 2012, 01:24 PM
I've never ordered from them or anybody else up until this past week. I ordered some ammo from Cheaper Than Dirt after I got home from work on Wed. around 5:30 and less than 2 hours it had been shipped via Fed. Express. Got an e-mail on my phone that my package had arrived at my doorstep at 3:30 yesterday ( Friday ). I'm impressed !

robertn
October 20, 2012, 09:22 PM
I bought one of their AR uppers and it was about a week turn around... and when I checked on order status via email, it was ignored.

If you enjoyed reading about "surplusammo.com" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!