single piece scope mount for Stevens 200

PDA

Shurshot
October 20, 2012, 06:40 PM
I am trying to help a friend mount a NV scope to his Stevens 200 .223 rifle. The scopes mounts on any standard Weaver rail. It will mount to the existing factory rails but sits too low to allow the bolt to open. I am looking for the mount in this picture which should work fine. I can't find it on thier website and will have to call them unless someone can tell me where I can find this mount. thanks

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x454/justbr549/untitled-1.png

If you enjoyed reading about "single piece scope mount for Stevens 200" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnBT
October 20, 2012, 07:36 PM
I believe all you need is one to fit a Savage Model 10.

greenhornet-1
October 20, 2012, 09:42 PM
EGW makes a mount very simaler to that.

helotaxi
October 21, 2012, 09:41 AM
EGW, Weaver, Warne, Badger Ordnance, Ken Farrell and about a dozen others make rails for the Savage/Stevens. Non one lists the Stevens as a model that it fits, but the Stevens receiver is identical to the Savage and the parts are interchangeable.

Shurshot
October 21, 2012, 10:15 AM
thanks for your comments. I have never owned a Stevens and couldn't find the parts listed but if it is the same as a Savage, it makes it easy. I appreciate the info.

If you enjoyed reading about "single piece scope mount for Stevens 200" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!