Oroville, CA. Shoot today @ DFG Public Range

PDA

talldragon
October 21, 2012, 08:21 AM
I know, short notice :o . I will be out there by 07:45, will stay out there for several hours or until it gets unsafe (public range, you never know :rolleyes:). Come on out or just swing by and say hey. I will have several guns to shoot, as well as a few my Dad is going to bring out.
If I can, I will take a few pics for later posting.
Yes, the .300 H&H will be there too.....:evil::cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Oroville, CA. Shoot today @ DFG Public Range" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
talldragon
October 21, 2012, 08:30 AM
Oh, I will be wearing an old Husky (chainsaw) hat and 511 tactical pants, If you're lookin' for me. Driving an older silver pickup w/white shell on it.
I just need the recoil therapy....:neener::D;)

tom e gun
October 21, 2012, 04:50 PM
I need to go out there to that Oroville range one of these days. I went there once a few years back and it was pretty cool. I'm in Sacramento county now, but I used to live out close to Marysville before that and used to go out to Spenceville to shoot. That range in Oroville is so much better!

talldragon
October 22, 2012, 08:39 AM
Yes, it's a good range, just busy.
Spenceville...A little misbehavin' going on out there sometimes, but I digress.
I had a great time at Oroville. Stayed until it got busy and almost out of ammo. Also had some malfuntions, but that's part of the experience; see what is working well and what isn't.
Looks like we beat the rain as well :neener:.
Pics to follow..

talldragon
October 22, 2012, 09:05 AM
Setting up.

Plastic target stands we made.

The Marlin looks lonely..

Savage 110 in .300 H&H is in the black case, left of the table.

Lots of cardboard..

Not shown (but shot that day, some are not my own):

S&W 19-3 .357 Mag.
Sig P229 .40 S/W
FN Five Seven
Ruger 10/22
USGI .30 Carbine (Inland,1943)
Mosin-Nagant M91/30
High-Standard Model "B" .22LR
S&W M&P 9mm
Colt Combat Commander 1911 .45ACP

If you enjoyed reading about "Oroville, CA. Shoot today @ DFG Public Range" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!