My new High Noon Holster/Shoulder Rig

PDA

Dlowe167
October 23, 2012, 06:32 AM
I got this Under Armor shoulder holster from High Noon Holsters. Great quality,decent price at $124. Seen more expensive ones. Its comfortable,of course after u fit & loctite it. I wasnt sure if it was,thought maybe the straps could be wider. But turned out to be great. Even with my CZ P-06,it is a 4lbs. gun loaded. Thought id share.
http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Under_Armor/under_armor.html

If you enjoyed reading about "My new High Noon Holster/Shoulder Rig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JTQ
October 23, 2012, 12:37 PM
Congratulations. I have a couple very nice High Noon products. They are a good company and make a quality product.

Is that a typo on the price you paid, or did you get some custom modification? High Noon lists the holster, on their site, for just $84.

Dlowe167
October 24, 2012, 12:57 AM
Nope no typo. Got extra tie downs for secure to belt & shipping. The complete set-up. Holstet,mag holders(2),shoulder strap,tie downs(2/both sides),& shipping. Worth every penny. And yes good quality. My Crossbreed super tuck deluxe holster was my fav.,it got replacef.

If you enjoyed reading about "My new High Noon Holster/Shoulder Rig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!