is there a website that tests broadheads

PDA

Lloyd Smale
October 23, 2012, 06:39 AM
Im interested in trying open on impact broadheads in my crossbow and would like some impartial opinions on which are reliable.

If you enjoyed reading about "is there a website that tests broadheads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WayBeau
October 23, 2012, 11:00 AM
Archerytalk.com

Be careful. You'll get A LOT of differing opinions on things.

Patocazador
October 23, 2012, 02:14 PM
If the one you're using opens and you get the deer, it's the best one made. If it fails and you lose the deer, it's a piece of krap.

I think they all can fail given different situations. Stick to a fixed blade and you'll be happier.

41 Mag
October 23, 2012, 07:24 PM
If your looking for strictly broadhead reviews and test look over here,

Broadhead Talk (www.broadheadtalk.com/)

Lloyd Smale
October 24, 2012, 08:45 AM
thanks for the help guys. Great sites.

RhinoDefense
October 26, 2012, 01:13 AM
Does MI allow crowssbows in archery season or is it still during the firearm season only? Someone told me you need a free crossbow permit for archery season and that you don't have to be disabled.

Lloyd Smale
October 26, 2012, 10:50 AM
anyone can use one it early bow season. Only advantage to a disabled permit is you can again use them in late season and without a disabled permit you have to use a conventional bow then. Like you were told the crossbow permit is free for anyone.

RhinoDefense
October 27, 2012, 11:19 AM
Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "is there a website that tests broadheads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!