Problem Zeroing AR with P.E.P.R. mount

PDA

Encoreman
October 24, 2012, 11:52 PM
Hi guys, I am having a problem zeroing my AR. I bought a BSA target scope package that came with a Burris P.E.P.R. mount. I put it on a Bushmaster flattop AR in .223 and couldn't zero at 25 or 100 yards in fact while adjusting the turret came off. I put on a 20 year old BSA red dot not using the P.E.P.R. mount and had it hitting in 6 shots. Bought a new Tasco target 6-24X40 scope mounted using the P.E.P.R mount and had same problem couldn't zero it in, ran out of adjustment in heighth. At 25 yards 8" low, at 100 yards 22.5" low. Because the mount had been put on SWFA refuses to take it back. What do you suggest, sorry for long thread. Mac

If you enjoyed reading about "Problem Zeroing AR with P.E.P.R. mount" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bejay
October 25, 2012, 05:58 AM
might try the manufacturer if the mount is defective they should replace it.
http://www.burrisoptics.com/warranty.html

jdh
October 25, 2012, 09:50 AM
I would question the the BSA scope before the the Burris mount. I have used several of the mounts and had no problems with them. Every BSA scope I have bought went back with some problem.

If you enjoyed reading about "Problem Zeroing AR with P.E.P.R. mount" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!