My traded Glock

PDA

Cactus Jack Arizona
October 26, 2012, 06:34 PM
As unbelievable as this is, my Glock that I had traded away, has returned to me. I traded it to a friend of mine for cash and one of his firearms. We both thought it was a fair trade. However, he began to experience remorse over the firearm he traded me. Since I didn't want my friend to be unhappy, I traded back. So, long story short, my gussied up Glock has returned home and sits again in my gun safe.

Since then, I took it back out to the range for another 130 rounds. My groups have tightened up a bit, but it still isn't my Hi Power. :p Not real sure if I will continue to keep it, but I decided that I should take it to the range a few more times to see if I can't improve my accuracy with it.

If you enjoyed reading about "My traded Glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
labhound
October 26, 2012, 06:39 PM
Your friend has a good friend! :) I've found the more I shoot a gun the better I get with it. Keep shooting the Glock! ;)

Cactus Jack Arizona
October 26, 2012, 06:48 PM
He offered the cash and firearm in trade for my Glock. However, I got the feeling that even then he wasn't all that excited over the trade. I asked him several times if he was sure he wanted to make the trade and he'd say, "well, I guess so". It came as no surprise to me that he wanted to trade back. No biggie. The only down side to it is that I didn't even get to shoot the gun he traded.

If you enjoyed reading about "My traded Glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!