User NoAlibi: What Happened With Your Airplane Project?

PDA

Hacker15E
November 4, 2012, 05:35 AM
About a year ago, THR'r @NoAlibi posted a thread about mounting a machine gun on his homebuilt airplane.

For whatever reason, I cannot PM him, nor post to the old thread, to find out what happened with this project.

Any updates??

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=622251

If you enjoyed reading about "User NoAlibi: What Happened With Your Airplane Project?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ole farmerbuck
November 4, 2012, 05:47 AM
nor post to the old thread, to find out what happened with this project.

I just tried to reply and sure could have i believe but I didnt know what to say.

ole farmerbuck
November 4, 2012, 05:51 AM
Yup, I did it.

Hacker15E
November 6, 2012, 07:42 AM
Yup, I did it.

Care to provide some details? I'm interested in how it worked out!

ole farmerbuck
November 6, 2012, 07:46 AM
Another person said they couldnt post on this thread. I was just saying that I could, and did.:)

backbencher
November 23, 2012, 10:45 PM
Hacker, he's not posted since January. Perhaps his wife saw his airplane thread & decided he had way too much time on his hands. I've not tried to search the FAA database, but if you really want to get hold of him, that airplane shouldn't be too hard to find. If he's not sold it or spiraled in, you should be able to write him @ the registration address.

Hacker15E
November 24, 2012, 07:33 AM
Not curious enough to write him by snail mail, I suppose, hehe.

If you enjoyed reading about "User NoAlibi: What Happened With Your Airplane Project?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!