N82 Pro

PDA

BugOut
November 5, 2012, 11:50 AM
I bought a N82 pro for my Glock 26. It ROCKS! Everybody says thier holster is the best. Everyone is different: but let me tell you.......... It rocks. I walk for exercise and fun. I walk alot. Average, 5-30 miles on my days off. I walk 20.4 miles 3 days ago, with my G26, and had to check to make sure it was still there. :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "N82 Pro" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blahpony
November 5, 2012, 12:09 PM
I have one for my Ruger LC9. It's a great holster. Comfortable and hard to see.

Super J
November 23, 2012, 01:18 AM
I have the regular n82 holster and its pretty comfy...more so than my mtac

Dreamliner787
November 23, 2012, 11:36 AM
+1 for N82 tactical. One of the most versatile holsters that can go with a variety of guns.

TAKtical
November 23, 2012, 04:46 PM
What are the benefits of N82 tactical holsters vs other holsters in the $70 price range?

smalls
November 26, 2012, 03:59 AM
I don't understand how you're supposed to get a good grip on your gun with the "sweat shield" going all the way behind the grip.

For $70 it looks really cheaply made, too

TAKtical
November 26, 2012, 04:11 AM
I don't understand how you're supposed to get a good grip on your gun with the "sweat shield" going all the way behind the grip.
I was thinking that too. Looks more comfortable than practical but I was thinking I could put something like that together with a combat cut. Ive had a couple requests for holsters with one clip instead of two. Im curious if the clip swivels or if it is in a fixed position.

Enachos
February 25, 2013, 10:26 PM
I live just 20 minutes South of the N82 Tactical location. I just bought one of their holsters for my Glock 29SF. Comfortable? Yes! Concealment? It makes my firearm dissappear at my 5 o' clock. As for the quality, absolutely well crafted! Stitching and the quality of the materials are great! However, I prefer appendix carry... For that I use a Don hume H715. Which I'm currently looking to replace...

Inebriated
February 27, 2013, 08:10 PM
I bought one for my 21, since it fits every other Glock. I love it (even though I rarely carry my 21 in it). Absolutely the most comfortable IWB holster I have. Just make sure you practice your draw with it.

You draw it the same as you would any other IWB holster. Instead of your skin being against the gun, it's the leather.
For $70 it looks really cheaply made, too

It isn't.

Pud
March 5, 2013, 08:12 PM
Got a Nate2 Pro. about a month ago, for my Ruger SR1911 CMD..
Great quality, works as advertised, but I haven't worn it enough to tell you how comfortable it is after extended wear. So far, I AM impressed!
Pud

If you enjoyed reading about "N82 Pro" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!