Rosen workman holster

PDA

Karate
November 8, 2012, 11:53 PM
I'm thinking of buy a Mitch Rosen workman holster for a small semi auto,,,can someone tell me your experiences good and bad with this holster and/or company...thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Rosen workman holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Karate
November 9, 2012, 10:29 PM
nobody uses the workman holster

KenW.
November 9, 2012, 10:46 PM
I've heard nothing but good things about Mitch Rosen holsters; though I do not own one. I'm kinda stuck on the Galco line right now.

9mmepiphany
November 10, 2012, 12:48 AM
Are you referring to the Rosen Workman or the Workman Express?

The Workman was a modification of the ARG with the addition of the tuckable feature...but it was only made for J-frame style revolvers.

The Workman Express (economy line) replaces the leather loop with a Kydex extension and J-hook...but is available for pistols

I've had experience with the ARG before I gave up IWB holsters. The ARG was possibly the best IWB holster available before the introduction of the Milt Sparks VM II

If you enjoyed reading about "Rosen workman holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!