I love the forum, thanks for calming me down

PDA

Yo Mama
November 9, 2012, 09:23 AM
I've loved being a member of the forum, and plan on being here for a long time to come.

There is a huge reason I enjoy being here, and that is to have perspective. With the amount of issues we in the 2nd Ammendment community it's hard sometimes to focus on the real issues.

It's easy to get wrapped up in a rumor when you're pasionate about firearms. I love getting clarity with people on the forum. This forum has helped my stress and worry level. Sometimes you just need someone to tell you stop worrying, and focus on the real problems.

I love THR, and thank all the staff and members here.

If you enjoyed reading about "I love the forum, thanks for calming me down" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sky
November 9, 2012, 10:53 AM
Yes it helps to have members from all walks of life; their experiences and knowledge at the touch of a keyboard.

CharlieDeltaJuliet
November 9, 2012, 11:07 AM
We are a melting pot of people. We are united by the fact that we love,respect and or own firearms. We are fathers,sons,mothers,daughters,sisters and brothers. We are Republicans,Libertarians,Democrats,Independants and so on. This is truly a place that firearm enthusiasts can call home. Sometimes we all just need someone to show us their view to see the whole picture. I am with you, Yo Mama, sometimes we all can get a little too wound up in the issues. That's what our other members and moderators are for, to help us,calm us, and keep the facts and rumors seperate.

bikerdoc
November 9, 2012, 11:45 AM
A virtual fraternity, without the secret handshake. :)

beatledog7
November 9, 2012, 12:01 PM
I like to think of THR posters as a peer group, a team of people who have a common appreciation of and respect for gun ownership. We're not always in agreement on every angle, but regarding firearm-related issues we are alike in more ways than we are different.

rbernie
November 9, 2012, 02:51 PM
A virtual fraternity, without the secret handshake.
Oh, man - they never showed you?

Um, nevermind.

Owen
November 9, 2012, 03:33 PM
Mr. Bernie....SHHHHHHH.

If you enjoyed reading about "I love the forum, thanks for calming me down" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!