FYI for the Staff

PDA

Joshua M. Smith
November 11, 2012, 12:51 AM
Hello,

The following was left anonymously on my website's "contact me" service:

I just received on of these in the mail, and thought I'd share. I have no financial interest in Brass Stacker; they just make good stuff!" You do have have a financial interest in Brass Stacker, these are sold by you. thefiringline.com www.survivalistboards.com www.gunandgame.com forums.buckeyefirearms.org www.thehighroad.org www.calguns.net www.mnguntalk.com www.mdshooters.com forum.kentuckianafirearms.com www.feedreader.com www.bayoushooter.com The above websites have all been notified.

Not that it matters on any of the websites mentioned; I either pay to advertise on them or have permission to run a banner. If asked not to mention what I do, I don't.

I don't know why whoever is trying to start stuff is trying to start stuff. I've never had an issue here. Just wanted to give you all a heads-up so you're not wondering what's going on when/if you receive the note.

I would like to know who it is, though, if you're so inclined.

Josh

If you enjoyed reading about "FYI for the Staff" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
November 11, 2012, 01:41 AM
That message is rather cryptic, to say the least. But, for what it's worth, neither THR nor TFL have been notified of anything resembling whatever the note is about.

If you enjoyed reading about "FYI for the Staff" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!