my spegal grips arrived

PDA

csa77
November 11, 2012, 05:38 PM
After hearing so much about craig spegel grips on this forum and the hi power forum I decided to order a pair in macassar ebony. took 5 months but now that they have arrived I can truly say it was well worth the wait. not only do they look great but more importantly they feel so much better in the hand. I really love how they taper around the thumb ,index finger and the bottom portion of the grip with a slight swell in the center.

If you enjoyed reading about "my spegal grips arrived" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
creeper1956
November 11, 2012, 06:03 PM
Nice... classic grips on a classic gun. ;)

Husker_Fan
November 12, 2012, 06:01 PM
Very nice. I like the C&S hammer. Did you change out any other internals?

Bullet Bob
November 12, 2012, 07:57 PM
At the risk of being called a spelling czar again (I'm not, I already have a full-time job), it's Spegel.

VAgunner
November 12, 2012, 08:18 PM
Spegels are sweet. They feel great in the hand the only grips I like better on a BHP are Navidrex slim in black.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff35/kemays/bhp11-1.jpg

csa77
November 12, 2012, 08:20 PM
yes the gun has the C&S hammer and sear, 22lb main spring, 18.5lb recoil spring w/ buffer, removed mag safety and I straitened and thinned the sear spring. no hammer follow and comes in at a 4.8 pound pull.

If you enjoyed reading about "my spegal grips arrived" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!