Browning and FNUSA and the Second Ammendment

PDA

PTMCCAIN
November 11, 2012, 06:52 PM
I stopped by the Browning/FNUSA's USA customer service center, which is very close to where I live and noticed something a bit disconcerting.

They have a huge sign plastered on their front entrance declaring that any firearm on the premises is to be unloaded.

Tell me how this is an indication of the right to keep and BEAR arms. I don't know about you, but I prefer to carry a concealed weapon with bullets in it. Seems to work better.

Your thoughts??

How would the sign be worded in order to protect the RTKBA?

I would note that MIDWAY USA, one of the nation's largest "all things shooting sports" distributors ENCOURAGES its employees and visitors to conceal carry. They happen to be in Columbus, Missouri. Maybe FNUSA's management needs to go have a chat with Mr. Potterfield?

Here is the video. (http://youtu.be/fazz95qOa3k)

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning and FNUSA and the Second Ammendment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Browning and FNUSA and the Second Ammendment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!