TAC 47 Vepr 12 custom trigger install/bolt polish question

PDA

Jotun25
November 12, 2012, 02:08 PM
Howdy folks, I am in need of some advice today. I'm a newcomer to shooting, started last year. Never purchased custom work on a firearm before, always bought them online and did it myself. Well, I pre-ordered a Vepr 12 shotgun from tac47 back in late September when they first were offered. 3 weeks ago they annouced they were coming in and then offered a bolt polish/ custom trigger upgrade. I took them up on their offer. A week ago I emailed them and asked what the ETA was on my gun and I got a vague "we are currently working on it" answer. Bottom line is I paid 1300$ 2 months ago and still don't have my firearm, and I'm getting a little ansty/worried.

TLDR; Main question, how long does a custom trigger/bolt polish on an AK usually take, when do you think I can expect the gun?

Thanks for your help.

If you enjoyed reading about "TAC 47 Vepr 12 custom trigger install/bolt polish question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "TAC 47 Vepr 12 custom trigger install/bolt polish question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!