M&P 22 pistol

PDA

breakingcontact
November 13, 2012, 03:00 PM
What is the consensus on this pistol?

I know it's similar to the full size M&P, but is it a good stand alone 22LR pistol aside from being a training compliment to the full size?

Is it reliable, durable and accurate?

If you enjoyed reading about "M&P 22 pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
allaroundhunter
November 13, 2012, 09:20 PM
What are you trying to do with it?

First off, it is not actually made by S&W. Its accuracy and reliability were good when I spent about two days with one, there were two instances when it failed to fire a round that fired just fine in a Ruger Mk III.

As far as durability? I can't really help you there.

breakingcontact
November 13, 2012, 10:22 PM
Sounds like a good report. Feels very different than the Rugers but know its built differently for a different purpose.

LightningMan
November 13, 2012, 10:52 PM
I like mine, shoot it alot, and pretty accurate, but some (like mine) can be picky about ammo. As mine doesn't like under powered ammo, because weak rounds won't cycle reliably, but a friend I know, his will shoot pretty much anything. The reason I bought mine was to use for cheap practice, as my CCW is a M&P .40c, which also gets used in my local gun clubs combat/IDPA matches. LM

holdencm9
November 13, 2012, 11:12 PM
Seems like a good understudy pistol.:D

breakingcontact
November 13, 2012, 11:15 PM
ZOINK!

Call it a farm league firearm.

If you enjoyed reading about "M&P 22 pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!