Need help!Bsa E-Z hunter reticle

PDA

Muzzlelover
November 14, 2012, 05:38 PM
I have looked all over the internet trying to find a chart or list of cartridges compatable with this reticle and have found nothing.I'm sorry about wasting a post but I was wondering if anyone found a chart or owns a scope with this reticle.thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help!Bsa E-Z hunter reticle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gamestalker
November 15, 2012, 05:04 PM
I use a Leupold RX-IV with the TBR program and it's spot on. After I determine the fps I sellect the program that corresponds. I then know the hold over needed, and the MOA at the turret to dial it in.

GS

Jackal
November 15, 2012, 05:38 PM
Any cartridge is compatible. You just zero as usual, then hold over with each mark and measure the rise in inches on your target. Then use this : http://www.handloads.com/calc/ to calculate the distance it will correspond with. Example: If the bottom aiming point is hitting 10 inches high at 100 yards with a 50gr .223 at 3200fps, then it will be dead on at 270 yards.

Nikons BDC reticle is the same way. I even use the bottom edge of a duplex reticle as an aiming point in this manner.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help!Bsa E-Z hunter reticle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!