Anyone here own a T/C Seneca ? Need stock info.

PDA

Jim, West PA
November 15, 2012, 10:58 AM
This is the forend of a T/C Seneca stock i'm thinkin o' buyin.
Is this nose gaurd screw hole 'blown' thru ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone here own a T/C Seneca ? Need stock info." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Curator
November 15, 2012, 01:30 PM
Jim,

Your forearm seems correct. The large hole nearest the end is for a large-headed screw that retains the forearm cap. The smaller hole to the rear of the other is for the screw that retains the ramrod entry-pipe. If you can find an "exploded view" online somewhere it will become obvious.

Jim, West PA
November 15, 2012, 02:30 PM
Thanx Curator.
Lookin at my pics and then these pics in the link below, of a Seneca nose gaurd, it looks like those holes are only there to hold the gaurd to the stock. As you can see, the "ramrod entry-pipe " is built into the gaurd.This is why i question that larger hole.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110976606676&item=110976606676&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

Curator
November 15, 2012, 10:32 PM
Jim,

The forward hole on my two Senecas have a large (7/16) flat-head screw that goes into the nose cap. The rear screw is much smaller (1/4") head. The nose caps/entry pipes on my Senecas do look slightly different than the one on Ebay. That may be one form a Patriot pistol. I am not sure if they are interchangeable with the Seneca rifle.

Jim, West PA
November 15, 2012, 11:23 PM
Thanx Curator, i'm learnin that i don't yet know enough about this gun to attempt this build.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone here own a T/C Seneca ? Need stock info." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!