Redding 3BR

PDA

ForneyRider
November 15, 2012, 09:48 PM
Well I bought a 3BR some time ago and finally got a chance to use it. I have been using RCBS Chargemaster for several years and was content except for the speed. I wanted to make some .223 z-max with Benchmark and the powder drops have been phenomenal. I am getting consistent 25.4gr drops. It is as fast as can be. It is easy to clean up and just a joy to use.

If you enjoyed reading about "Redding 3BR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
accrhodes
November 15, 2012, 10:55 PM
I love my 3BR. Glad to see you having the same results that I have always had.

Joatmon
November 15, 2012, 11:19 PM
I have acquired several powder measures over the years, most are very good and drop very consistent charges. If I had to get rid of all of them but one, I would likely keep the Redding bench rest with the pistol and rifle mic set. When you handle it you know it is a quality piece. It is the "go to" measure that I generally use when I sit down at the bench.

witchhunter
November 17, 2012, 12:48 AM
I agree, smooth and consistant. Great purchase.

If you enjoyed reading about "Redding 3BR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!