Cutoff in classifieds

PDA

JBrady555
November 15, 2012, 10:34 PM
I can't start a thread in the classifieds section! It says that I have exceeded the 12 threads in 30 days limit but I haven't. I haven't made one thread in 30 days!! I posted in one thread in the rifle classifieds when I bought a sks from another member. What gives?

If you enjoyed reading about "Cutoff in classifieds" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Robert
November 16, 2012, 01:46 PM
This issue is being looked into by the admins.

JBrady555
November 16, 2012, 03:55 PM
thanks it was definitely weird.

JBrady555
November 16, 2012, 03:58 PM
its weird today too, I just tried again to create a post in the classifeds hand gun section. When I first clicked to create a thread it went through to the thread composition page. I then went to the rifle section but it still wouldn't let me in. It gave the same response as to why. I then went back to the pistol section and once again had the same error message.

Mal H
November 16, 2012, 04:26 PM
Curiouser and curiouser!

Obviously you shouldn't be getting that error message for the other forums. I'm wondering if you are seeing a residual effect from when the thread counting function was failing. Please clear your browser cache and delete the THR cookie, and try again. Let us know if it fails or not.

JBrady555
November 16, 2012, 07:04 PM
Curiouser and curiouser!

Obviously you shouldn't be getting that error message for the other forums. I'm wondering if you are seeing a residual effect from when the thread counting function was failing. Please clear your browser cache and delete the THR cookie, and try again. Let us know if it fails or not.
That seems to have fixed it, thanks. I don't know why I didn't think about clearing all of my browser and cookie history, lol

If you enjoyed reading about "Cutoff in classifieds" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!