Sierra 1410 MatchKing Boat Tail Hollow Point 22 Cal 52 Grain

PDA

VINTAGE-SLOTCARS
November 19, 2012, 08:52 PM
I was at my mom's house today cleaning around getting ready for Thanks Giving. After a couple of hours, I went into the garage to clean my reloading bench. My stuff is all about 30 years old and I haven't done reloading in 20 years (since I got married). I found a doubled bag of bullets marked 10 lbs, 52gr. hpbt. Back in the day you could go to the Whittier Calif. Sierra bullet plant and buy bulk product. I compaired the to code # 1410 match and they are exactly the same. I don't remember what I paid for the bag but I know it couldn't have been more than $50 bucks. I have no idea how many 52 grain bullets make up 10 lbs but I found a score. Has anyone found long lost stuff they forgot they had ????

If you enjoyed reading about "Sierra 1410 MatchKing Boat Tail Hollow Point 22 Cal 52 Grain" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
capreppy
November 21, 2012, 01:13 AM
That's about 1350 bullets. Using PV pricing, that's almost $200 worth. Not a bad find.

kelbro
November 21, 2012, 12:07 PM
And pretty good bullets to boot. I get better results from the flat-based 52 grainers but the 1410s still work pretty well.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sierra 1410 MatchKing Boat Tail Hollow Point 22 Cal 52 Grain" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!