Advertising Stuff?

PDA

Joshua M. Smith
November 19, 2012, 09:44 PM
Hello

Been looking on here and I don't see my answer.

I don't see paid advertisements on here, even with my ad blocker software off.

I wouldn't mind paying to advertise as I really do like it here and have for some time.

Is there a system in place, or do you just use Google Ads?

I figure this is the correct place to put this as I do build gun stuff, namely adjustable Mosin sights.

If not, I apologize and won't argue about a red cookie. I just don't see any place else to post this question, nor do I see anyone to contact privately. This is not unusual to find, though.

Regards,

Josh

If you enjoyed reading about "Advertising Stuff?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
November 20, 2012, 09:25 AM
You should be seeing 2 ads below the thread, typically 1 standard ad and 1 pro-RKBA PSA. More information here ( http://www.thehighroad.org/advertising.php).

John

Derek Zeanah
November 20, 2012, 10:08 AM
Josh,

I'm the guy to talk to. I'll send you an e-mail -- how about we talk next week?

Joshua M. Smith
November 21, 2012, 06:34 AM
Hello,

Thank you for the responses.

Yes, next week after Thanksgiving would be perfect.

I'll have to check to make sure what email I have in this system. It may be an old one; wabatuckian@gmail.com will work as I monitor that one almost constantly.

Regards,

Josh

If you enjoyed reading about "Advertising Stuff?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!