Caught A Good Sow Last Night

PDA

alsaqr
November 20, 2012, 11:30 AM
Caught this sow last night. She weighed about 135-150 pounds and was very fat for a wild hog. She never had a litter and was not pregnant.

http://i.imgur.com/IgSjRl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/p7wZdl.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Caught A Good Sow Last Night" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LeonCarr
November 20, 2012, 11:52 AM
Good job...one down, 4.5 million to go :).

Just my .02,
LeonCarr

sleepyone
November 20, 2012, 12:25 PM
Good job...one down, 4.5 million to go

Like he said!

MCgunner
November 20, 2012, 07:20 PM
Good eats! I haven't even set my trap. We're trying to get moved, close on a new home in the woods, and I just don't wanna mess with hogs in the trailer. I don't have my fave skinnin' knife with me either, all packed in storage for the move.

I'll be settin' it behind the house in the woods when we get there, though, and NOW I'll be able to run it EVERY morning, even in warmer weather can set it. :D

jrdolall
November 20, 2012, 07:41 PM
How did you get her to lay still like that when you took her out of the trap?

newbuckeye
November 20, 2012, 08:09 PM
How did you get her to lay still like that when you took her out of the trap?

Looks like he whispered behind her ear......:neener:

Liberty1776
November 20, 2012, 10:07 PM
gawd - youse guys made me laugh out loud, there... fantastic!

and mmmmmmmmmmmm....BBQ

Blue68f100
November 20, 2012, 10:20 PM
Glad to see another one went down.

I got a call from my dad telling me the trap I built for him 6mo worked. He caught a 200# sow last night in it after baiting it 4 days ago. After it tore up his yard for a week.

Flintknapper
November 20, 2012, 10:55 PM
Good Job Sir!

Nicely trained hog too. ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Caught A Good Sow Last Night" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!