Question re p.g.o. mossberg 500

PDA

whatever
November 21, 2012, 12:29 AM
There is a pistol grip only mossberg 500 at the lgs that has everything i want...except a buttstock. If i pick up the pgo m500 is it easy to switch out the pistol grip to a more traditional stock?

If you enjoyed reading about "Question re p.g.o. mossberg 500" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
walking arsenal
November 21, 2012, 12:40 AM
Too easy. One large bolt and two Phillips hed stock screws are all that stand in your way.

Simply unbolt the old grip and install the new stock. Simple!

Inebriated
November 21, 2012, 06:39 AM
Yep. Just unscrew the stock bolt, remove old grip, and install new stock with new stock bolt (most stocks come with a new bolt).

Nerostarr
November 22, 2012, 09:55 AM
Thats how I bought mine, PGO and it took all of 15 minutes to convert it to a beautiful wood stock set I bought online. Recently added a 20" vent ribbed barrel with choke tubes and a limbsaver recoil pad. It is a fantastic firearm that I will never part with.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question re p.g.o. mossberg 500" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!