AWB challenge!

PDA

leadcounsel
November 21, 2012, 12:59 AM
Despite the evidence that strongly suggests we are faced with a pending AWB in this coming 4 years, many folks here (and elsewhere) are in denial. I won't rehash the reasons I believe we are in serious danger.

But to those that don't buy the danger, I challenge you to go and sell your "Assault Weapons" at absurd profits that you can command now. Just re-purchase new ones later when this all "blows over."

If you enjoyed reading about "AWB challenge!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TAKtical
November 21, 2012, 01:02 AM
What evidence?

Flyboy73
November 21, 2012, 01:04 AM
Just was in local gun store today and they said they are not see the rush. Also was browsing around Dunham's and said the same thing.

Online availability seems to back this up.

Brion

bobbo
November 21, 2012, 01:07 AM
Apparently a GOP-controlled House and a Senate led by an NRA contribution receiver are signs of an impending AWB... and the Democrats forgot what happened the last time... and the president can magically implement anything... and even when the Democrats controlled both houses and the presidency from 2008-10, they still didn't do it...

OARNGESI
November 21, 2012, 01:09 AM
i wish i could get absurb prices for my guns. kinda seems like everything is dying down probably people shifting into holiday mode Christmas is expensive

TAKtical
November 21, 2012, 01:15 AM
If the AWB was a sure thing, wouldnt gunshops be lowering their prices to get rid of all the things they wont be able to sell???

mljdeckard
November 21, 2012, 01:31 AM
I'm not worried about legislation. I'm worried about amendments to the GCA, re-working of BATFE rules, and the U.N. treaty.

Jorg Nysgerrig
November 21, 2012, 01:41 AM
absurd profits that you can command now
It's pretty hard to command any kind of absurd profits when almost every national gun retailer from Cabela's to Walmart has at least one "assault weapon" on sale for Black Friday and people all over the country are reporting there are still tons on the shelves.

The premise of this thread is simply ridiculous. No one has to sell their stuff just to show how committed they are to a different opinion.

If you enjoyed reading about "AWB challenge!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!