Wounded Warrior Project Rejects Gun Owners, Gun Dealers, and Gun Manufacturers

PDA

Fingers McGee
November 24, 2012, 12:35 AM
Don't know if any on this forum are aware of the brewhaha over the antigun stance of the WWP. Here is a link to a thread on the SASS Wire Forum that outlines it pretty well. http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=196689 -

Read the whole thing - and the links; but if you scroll down to post #19, there is a recap of the whole affair by Tom Gresham of Gun Talk Radio.

I have sent donations in to them before - until I started getting weekly appeals for money - but after this, they will not get so much as a farthing in the future.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wounded Warrior Project Rejects Gun Owners, Gun Dealers, and Gun Manufacturers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sixgunner455
November 24, 2012, 04:52 AM
How infuriating.

I think this topic would fit better in Activism, though.

Jaymo
November 24, 2012, 10:23 PM
When it comes to the Constitution of the United States of America, you're either with us, or you're against us.
Apparently, they're against us.
They don't need my money.
Judging by their own words, they think guns are just fine, as long as they're being used by soldiers. Apparently, we, the people can't be trusted with such "weapons".
But, they LOVE the money that gun owners donate.
Sounds like the Middle East. Hate us, love our money.

Busyhands94
November 24, 2012, 10:26 PM
They won't be getting ANY of my money. I un-liked them on Facebook, and gave em' a piece of my mind as well.

4v50 Gary
November 25, 2012, 12:04 AM
Off topic for this forum.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wounded Warrior Project Rejects Gun Owners, Gun Dealers, and Gun Manufacturers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!