swift spotting scope

PDA

steelbender
November 25, 2012, 09:07 AM
Try this again..does anyone have any knowledge about a swift spotting scope?I just bought one at pawn shop for $150.after focusing this model 841 swift,I got a pretty good sighy pic bit I'm new with this kinda thing.it was in original box and extra 60x eyepiece.seems camera buffs and bird watchers are familiar with these but I can't find much info on it.seems its about 70's era.any input/info would be appreciated.thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "swift spotting scope" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
floorit76
November 25, 2012, 09:16 AM
A friend just bought an 821 at a local gun show for $50. Leather case, tripod, 20x,30x,40x,50x, and 60x lenses. Nice and clear. I had never seen one before. He doesn't shoot rifle much, so he sent it home with me since I do. Now I'm trying to buy it off of him.

If you enjoyed reading about "swift spotting scope" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!