Which company makes the best extension tube

PDA

gym
November 25, 2012, 12:06 PM
I have a Benneli nova, new, and would like to install a +2 extension tube. I have looked at a half dozen online from 32 to 100 dollars. To me it's just a tube, and shoudn't make a diference as long ast the spring and follower are ok. Benneli will only sell theirs to LEO, does anyone have experience with these, and if so which one do I want? Will also purchase one if anyone has one. It is the 18 1/2 inch barrell, with the tactical sights

If you enjoyed reading about "Which company makes the best extension tube" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
creeper1956
November 25, 2012, 01:51 PM
Nordic (http://shop.nordiccomp.com/NC-Shotgun-Extension-Complete-Assemblies-for-12ga-12GA-EXT.htm) makes some of the best quality tubes and low drag followers around. Take a look at what the 3-gun competitors use on Benelli M2s, and you'll see a whole lot of Nordic tubes and other accessories.

Hunterdad
November 25, 2012, 07:40 PM
Nordic is good stuff. Had one on my Stoeger defense that I just sold today. I plan on picking up a CZ 712 Utility and it will only wear a Nordic extension.

If you enjoyed reading about "Which company makes the best extension tube" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!