Hornady joins in on the 32naa mousegun bandwagon

PDA

R.W.Dale
November 30, 2012, 05:55 PM
http://www.hornady.com/store/32-NAA-80gr-FTX-Critical-Defense

Interesting development. I can't help but wonder what's in the works as I cannot imagine that hornady is doing this just for one forgotten autoloader from an obscure maker.

80g FTX bullet @1000 fps

posted via that mobile app with the sig lines everyone complaints about

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady joins in on the 32naa mousegun bandwagon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ku4hx
November 30, 2012, 06:30 PM
I'd think their marketing research took a look and decided they could make a buck. Being a necked down 380 ACP case to hold a 32 caliber bullet the investment in equipment might be fairly small vs. revenues they project.

R.W.Dale
November 30, 2012, 08:56 PM
I'd think their marketing research took a look and decided they could make a buck. Being a necked down 380 ACP case to hold a 32 caliber bullet the investment in equipment might be fairly small vs. revenues they project.

I'm not sure. Isn't a 32 caliber ftx a new projectile

posted via that mobile app with the sig lines everyone complaints about

Certaindeaf
November 30, 2012, 11:04 PM
Huh, a .32 Sig. no thanks

Skylerbone
November 30, 2012, 11:11 PM
They already make a round nose and there isn't much competition save the Gold Dot.

316SS
December 1, 2012, 12:45 AM
From the website:

"To summarize, the load delivers in excess of 1222 f.p.s. velocity to a 60 grain proprietary bullet from Hornady."

If they were already providing the bullet, they might as well offer a loading.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady joins in on the 32naa mousegun bandwagon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!