Changing order of posts

PDA

WolfgangTheGunDoctor
December 1, 2012, 04:26 PM
In your "FAQ" section, it states "Can I change the order of posts? You have a choice over how you view threads. When you're in a thread, look at the top bar. On the right hand side you'll see 'Display Mode'. Click on this and it lets you change how posts are ordered."

However, I can't seem to find anything like "Display Mode". I would like to change the order to oldest-to-newest.
What am I missing here?
Thank you.

Wolfgang Rotbart
The Gun Doctor
503-429-7342 office
Please Visit the The Gun Doctor Website

If you enjoyed reading about "Changing order of posts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Centurian22
December 1, 2012, 04:45 PM
Sorry can't help you with your issue, hopefully a moderator will be along shortly to help. I will welcome you to the forum and I'll check out your web page. I do have to point out that its interesting your post count is "0" when clearly you have posted this. I guess posts in tech support aren't counted.

Mal H
December 1, 2012, 04:51 PM
The "Display Mode" function has been disabled here. Even when enabled, it doesn't allow for changing the chronological order of posts, but only the method of displaying posts - linear (as we have it set now), threaded (where replies to a particular post are attached to that post), or a hybrid of the two.

Even though it seems like vBulletin should allow for changing the chronological order of posts within a thread just as they do with the order of threads, they don't.

I guess posts in tech support aren't counted.Correct, and neither are posts in the Trading Post or Testing forums.

If you enjoyed reading about "Changing order of posts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!