Looking for some sites w/good deals for Sig

PDA

ryno31
December 1, 2012, 09:03 PM
Hi friends. I've to decided to spoil myself for no particular reason and buy a sig p220 elite dark. It's a gun I've fallen in love with but not so much with it's $1100 price tag that I see on some sites. There is no way I'm gonna pay anything near that price for one. Ideally I'd like to find a used one or a new one priced somewhere closer to earth. The issue I'm having is when I search for one I keep getting the same sites like CTD, Gunbroker, Gunauction...etc. I'm hoping for a little direction from people who are much wiser than myself here on this forum and who can guide me to some better and lesser known sites/vendors that I can check out. Thanks for any feedback in advance!

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for some sites w/good deals for Sig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Fremmer
December 1, 2012, 09:12 PM
Howdy rino. You can try summitgunbroker.com, he has a lot of sigs and pretty good sales. But I would note that model isn't an inexpensive pistol, so you might not be able to expect a large discount from anyone. You pay a premium for some of them, and that's a beautiful pistol.

By the way, I just went through the same thing while buying an engagement ring. To a reasonable degree, with diamonds or guns, you generally get what you pay for, especially when demand is high.

Dan-O
December 1, 2012, 09:14 PM
+1 on Summitgunbroker.

JTQ
December 1, 2012, 09:18 PM
I haven't bought any SIGs from them, but I like shopping with Top Gun Supply. They are a good company to do business with.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/sig-sauer-p220-handguns/

ryno31
December 2, 2012, 03:35 AM
Thank you for the feedback that's exactly what I was looking for!

ChefJeff1
December 3, 2012, 12:55 AM
I like topgunsupply too. Also, google and call Boise gun co. I got my scorpion for a lot less than MSRP. Not sure how shipping and transfer costs would add up though.

Rubber_Duck
December 3, 2012, 03:44 AM
The cost of new Sigs are out of my reach right now but my collection has been missing a high-capacity 9mm so I ordered a police trade-in P226 from Widener's for $425 plus shipping. They don't carry the full line of Sigs though so you will likely pay at least $800 for a P220 Elite Dark if you found one used somewhere but being a less common model you will either need to be patient to find a used one or pay more to have it ordered.

powder
December 3, 2012, 10:14 PM
GB, "northern firearms" is very competitive on pricing. Bought my last 2 Sigs through them: no CC fees, free shipping, and usually throw in a bunch of extras when you shop it right...

Enachos
December 4, 2012, 05:13 PM
There's a member, and FFL holder, on this forum named "goingquiet" who had great deals on Sigs. Goingquiet.com is his website. I'd contact him!

Jimbo53
December 4, 2012, 08:23 PM
Bought my Sig from Northern firearms also. Their brick and mortar store is Reeds Sporting Goods. Excellent service, fast shipping no cc up charges.

JDGray
December 5, 2012, 06:19 AM
+3 on Northern Firearms! No one could touch their price on a new P220 I bought from them, not even my FFL friend who sells to me for cost;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for some sites w/good deals for Sig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!