Velocity SD Using Chargemaster

PDA

mwsenoj
December 2, 2012, 06:18 PM
Just got a Chargemaster this past week and I am not that pleased with its speed. It is just a touch faster than I am when I throw light charges in my lee perfect powder measure and then trickle the last bit. The problem is that it is throwing powder either spot on or as much as almost 1/10 gn over my 43.1gn of H4350 for my 260. I don't have the time to reload and test the velocity and SD for the loads from the Chargemaster, so does anyone know how big of an impact would you expect this to have on my SD? I will be shooting this out to 1200m or so pretty soon and have already had repeatable hits on a 9"x16" steel at 1Km but that was with my trickled loads.

If you enjoyed reading about "Velocity SD Using Chargemaster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
918v
December 2, 2012, 06:43 PM
One tenth of a grain is within the variance of the digital scale. One tenth of a grain won't make a difference on paper. It won't affect your accuracy.

If you enjoyed reading about "Velocity SD Using Chargemaster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!