Euroarms colt 1860

PDA

Rojelio
December 3, 2012, 08:32 PM
Does anyone make a conversion cylinder that will fit one of these.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Euroarms colt 1860" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
arcticap
December 3, 2012, 08:53 PM
If you don't receive a definitive reply, you could ask Hoof Hearted. He's a gunsmith and THR member who specializes in cartridge conversion cylinders and installations for most all of the major manufacturers, especially Kirst.
He's posted about some Euroarms Remmy conversions, but not about the Euroarms Colt conversions.
If it's possible, he would know which conversion cylinder to use and how to perform the final fitting. Or he may be able to arrange to have a conversion cylinder made that would work.

http://www.cartridgeconversion.com/

Take a load off and peruse the site here. If you have questions send me an email buckoff@windstream.net or give me a call, 9 AM to 9 PM Central (TEXAS) Standard Time, (817) 219-2966

Thanks!
Gary

Gunsmithing Services are provided by Gary aka: Hoof Hearted (CAScity)
aka: Buckoff
aka: Mayor Maynot Killya SASS #8038

Specializing in Black Powder Italian pistols from Pietta, Uberti, ASM, Colt and other manufacturers.

Installation Services for Kirst Kartridge Converters, R&D, Taylors and Howell.

Rojelio
December 3, 2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks Arcticap, After a search on this board, I found Hoof Hearted's site, but, didn't notice anything mentioned about Euroarms. I guess a phone call is in order. Although I have a Euroarms 1860, I was inquiring for a poster on another board.

thanks again

Patocazador
December 4, 2012, 03:46 PM
I have a Euroarms .36 Navy and I wouldn't trust it with a conversion judging by the flimsiness of the frame.

If you enjoyed reading about "Euroarms colt 1860" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!