Crossbreed Supertuck

PDA

aelancaster
December 4, 2012, 09:11 PM
This is a great holster but I am hoping someone can point me toward some plain clips. The clips that come standard function great but they have the Crossbreed logo cross on them and this has caused me to be called out on several occasions. The plain finish clips that they do sell are for use under and behind the belt and they do not work well for me.
Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Crossbreed Supertuck" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mtnkid85
December 4, 2012, 11:54 PM
Perhaps these from oldfaithful holsters would work?
http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/shop/steel-holster-clips/

TAKtical
December 5, 2012, 02:48 AM
Are you looking for new clips or a new holster? Wow what a rip off from oldfaithful! Look at tandyleatherfactory or springfieldleather or bluegunstore. Ive never paid more that $2 per clip.

Dlowe167
December 5, 2012, 03:43 AM
Cant u just grind,smooth,paint? Love my Super Tuck!

smalls
December 5, 2012, 04:07 AM
Www.knifekits.com.

I ordered a set if leather belt loops and Chicago screws to convert an OWB holster to IWB, and they've held up great, and they're very inexpensive. I can only guess their clips will do as well.

aelancaster
December 5, 2012, 09:58 AM
Thanks everyone for your replies. I like the Old faithful clip the best since it will hook back under the belt like the clips from Crossbreed.

TAKtical
December 5, 2012, 10:39 AM
Did you see the other links to the exact same clips for half the price? Lol

mljdeckard
December 7, 2012, 12:57 PM
Where the heck do you live? I've never been called out. come to think of it, the only people who would know what they are are other gun people, and I don't CARE if THEY call me out.

rhartwell
December 7, 2012, 04:39 PM
I was looked at once I know he knew i was carrying. He just did not say anything. I hav3e been wearing it behind my belt hooked to my pants. Never had a problem

aelancaster
December 9, 2012, 06:01 PM
Beaufort SC

mljdeckard
December 9, 2012, 06:23 PM
I'm just trying to wring my mind to imagine how many people WOULD know that the little crosses mean Crossbreed, but WOULDN'T be suspicious of the same clips WITHOUT the crosses.

If you enjoyed reading about "Crossbreed Supertuck" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!