mossberg rifle question

PDA

jerinco
December 4, 2012, 11:27 PM
i did a search and nothing really showed up, im looking at buying a mossberg white tail lightning in a 30-06 off a friend of mine for my sons christmas present. its a newer rifle and has the "accutrigger" feature. the gun looks almost brand new. my buddy stated that its a good shooting gun but he wants a more versitle gun. like a 300 wsm or something like that, which i found odd. but the price does fit into my very tight budget. what are your thought and or experiences with these rifles?

If you enjoyed reading about "mossberg rifle question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
foghornl
December 5, 2012, 09:25 AM
I have a Mossberg ATR-100 in .30-06. Will hold well under 2" 100Yds with most cheap commercial ammo (read as Rem Core-Lokt) in my unsteady hands and 60-year old 'tri-focus-lensed eyes'.

Not familiar with the particular Mossberg you mention, but I am pleased with my ATR-100.

If you enjoyed reading about "mossberg rifle question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!