Mr. McCracken

PDA

lemaymiami
December 5, 2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks to whoever posted the old threads from Dave McCracken. I've just read one of them (about the Frankenstein 870) and I'm going to ration myself to one thread each time I visit. First rate doesn't even begin to describe his contributions.... Thanks again.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mr. McCracken" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
allaroundhunter
December 5, 2012, 02:44 PM
Are you talking about the one that is sticky'ed at the top of shotguns?

lemaymiami
December 5, 2012, 06:50 PM
The last sticky item on the shotgun thread is a collection of stuff by him from years ago....

RatDrall
December 6, 2012, 09:29 AM
8 years ago I did a lot of shotgunning. I learned A LOT from reading threads and discussions by sm and Dave :o

TurtlePhish
December 6, 2012, 09:42 AM
Dave was an amazing person. We're incredibly lucky to have benefited from his experience, and his shotgunning threads are an unmatched resource for all of us.

I miss him.

Old Unc'
December 6, 2012, 08:48 PM
Dave is missed by many. It is so hard to understand at times, how good people are the ones who pay the ultimate price. And even more difficult when the passing occurs around the holidays. My thoughts and prayers are with Dave and his family. God bless you...

If you enjoyed reading about "Mr. McCracken" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!