Surefire Experience

PDA

SlowFuse
December 5, 2012, 06:21 PM
I'm seeking a general consensus on peoples views on Surefire...

Here's the deal. I took advantage of their "cyber Monday" sale on the 26th of November. I placed my order around 10 am that day. I get a confirmation email about an hour later. All is good.

Yesterday (8 days later, 6 business days) I look to see if I have a shipping email. Nothing. So I contact their customer service via email. This was also around 10 am, yesterday. I finally receive something back today around 4 pm. It pretty much said they "recently" sent my paperwork to shipping and my package will leave in 4 business days.

Am I being unreasonable for being a little irked? I understand they could be bogged down from the sale. If I hadn't emailed I'm wondering how much longer it could have taken.

I've always been a fan of their products and I'm sure I will continue to buy, but I think I'll just stick to a distributer that carries their product instead of direct. Anyone else experience something similar?

If you enjoyed reading about "Surefire Experience" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
December 5, 2012, 06:23 PM
Complaints about merchants are more appropriate for the Trading Post.

If you enjoyed reading about "Surefire Experience" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!