tikka t3 hunter good price

PDA

plunge
December 6, 2012, 11:03 AM
I found a Tikka T3 hunter in .308 with blued barrel and wood stock and I can get it for $525. He says it is brand new in box, but I haven't seen it yet or what comes with it. Does that sound like a decent deal? I haven't found a lot online for sale but it seems like they are going for closer to 700 new. thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "tikka t3 hunter good price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hardluk1
December 6, 2012, 11:33 AM
If thats a new rifle its a deal. If used?? New prices do seem to be closer to 650 to 680

goalie
December 6, 2012, 12:05 PM
I got a T3 Lite Stainless with a case, sling, Nikon Buckmaster scope for 500. I thought it was a great deal

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

hoghunting
December 6, 2012, 01:13 PM
If new, I would pay $525 in a heart beat, especially when buying from an individual and not having to pay sales tax.

adelbridge
December 6, 2012, 02:19 PM
If you buy it from a neighbor or buddy it might be unfired but Tikka probably wont consider it new for warranty purposes if they wanted to play hardball. $525 no tax and no transfer fees seems reasonable for a wood stock. Awesome gun for the money.

squarepants33889
December 6, 2012, 02:34 PM
If you don't by it, give me the guys phone number! I haven't met anyone yet who has regretted buying a T3. And I have seen many students of the big three convert after cycling the action on a Tikka. I payed 675 for mine.

C-grunt
December 6, 2012, 06:29 PM
Ive never seen a wood stocked Tikka. I thought they were fairly rare. Id buy that.

Kachok
December 6, 2012, 06:32 PM
But it! Tikka makes a superb rifle, the only way it could be any better would be if it was US made.

hentown
December 6, 2012, 07:24 PM
Saying that a Tikka would be better, if it were made in the U.S. is like saying a Porsche would be better, if made by union monkeys in Detroit! :what:

VAPOPO
December 6, 2012, 11:51 PM
I agree. My 7mm08 is the wood stocked variety and it is my favorite hunting rifle.

plunge
December 7, 2012, 10:06 AM
thanks, I am in a-stan right now so i will be having a buddy check it out for me and pick it up for me if it is as he says. i've wanted a tikka for a while, and just stumbled across this deal

hoghunting
December 8, 2012, 12:39 AM
Stay safe and hope you're home soon. Thanks for your service.

t32bt32b
December 8, 2012, 02:22 AM
Saying that a Tikka would be better, if it were made in the U.S. is like saying a Porsche would be better, if made by union monkeys in Detroit! :what:
Huh? Whut? This is hardly a PC forum, but you don't have a clue dude.
V

If you enjoyed reading about "tikka t3 hunter good price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!