Woohoo! Just scored in my own junkbox!

PDA

possom813
December 7, 2012, 05:36 PM
I was digging through my junk box today trying to organize it a bit :what:

I found 27 rounds of Norince 311/92 Steel Core ammo that I'd put in there some time ago for whatever reason:p

Not sure what to do with it, but I've got it loaded up in an extra 30rd mag now :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "Woohoo! Just scored in my own junkbox!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
firesky101
December 7, 2012, 07:46 PM
what else to do with ammo? Shoot it.;) It is not as fun just sitting there. Or better yet trade the super duper steel cores to someone else for even more ammo.:evil:

stubbicatt
December 8, 2012, 08:22 AM
LOL. I just did the same think and found a 10 round stripper clip of the E. German 7.62x39 steel core ammo. Didn't even remember I had it! W00T!

MARKMALL
December 8, 2012, 10:38 AM
Is steel core ammo worth more than regular ammo? I have about 2000 rds. of norinco.

firesky101
December 8, 2012, 05:05 PM
The Chinese steel core was banned from further import. People pay between $0.75-$1.00 a round. Compare that to new production non-corrosive at $0.25 a round.

If you enjoyed reading about "Woohoo! Just scored in my own junkbox!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!