Finally fixed my Marlin 795


PDA






Muzzlelover
December 11, 2012, 10:32 PM
When I went to clean my 795 a couple days I noticed the front stock scew had got up under the floorplate(which you need to remove to get the stock off)and every time I tried to unscrew it it would pull the floorplate up :banghead:to the point I thought the floor plate was going to snap so once I HAMMERED it down past the screw I took a small thin washer and voula it worked!not only does it keep the screw from getting undeneath the floorplate but it increased accuracy.Hope this helps other 795 owners.If any member on here knows any other improvements for the 795 please share.

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally fixed my Marlin 795" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Finally fixed my Marlin 795" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!