Subliminal

PDA

Rezin
December 12, 2012, 01:51 PM
Sitting in my Jeep Wrangler, and for the first time I noticed the door handle.... Look like a logo you may have seen, lol?

http://i48.tinypic.com/1z72e0n.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Subliminal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mnrivrat
December 12, 2012, 02:25 PM
Same material ! :D

Apachedriver
December 12, 2012, 02:28 PM
:scrutiny: :scrutiny: :scrutiny:

Staring at door handles and seeing logos, huh? I think you need to take the doors off and go hit some trails. And take a firearm with you just in case...:D

Rezin
December 12, 2012, 02:35 PM
:scrutiny: :scrutiny: :scrutiny:

Staring at door handles and seeing logos, huh? I think you need to take the doors off and go hit some trails. And take a firearm with you just in case...:D
Cooling down here, so the doors just went on for winter ... Prolly why I JUST noticed.

roadchoad
December 12, 2012, 03:03 PM
I saw it right off, what's that say about me?

pockets
December 12, 2012, 03:09 PM
Okay.....
I've never viewed my Jeep TJ's lock text as reading anything but 'lock'.
But then, I also don't see the Virgin Mary in a NutterButter bar. ;)

Skribs
December 12, 2012, 03:10 PM
Yep, it looks exactly like the Smith and Wesson logo!

berettaprofessor
December 12, 2012, 03:15 PM
It says "Beretta" doesn't it? :neener:

9mmepiphany
December 12, 2012, 03:17 PM
Sitting in my Jeep Wrangler, and for the first time I noticed the door handle.... Look like a logo you may have seen, lol?
Put the Kool-aid cup down and back away from it slowly...step over to the pod and allow it to envelope you :p

I know this is fun, but it really isn't what we discuss here

If you enjoyed reading about "Subliminal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!