Need recommendation for shooting glasses

PDA

nyrifleman
December 12, 2012, 07:34 PM
Here is the problem:

When shooting trap/skeet/clays, I tilt my head very far forward. I'm literally looking down the barrel from under my eyebrow. This is instinctive and comfortable for me, and I get the best results this way. However, with most safety glasses, and I've tried a few brands, either the frame of the glasses is blocking my view or if they're completely transparent glasses, that's where the plastic gets thicker and the view gets distorted. I usualy end up taking my glasses off. But that's not proper safety and I don't want to do that.

Anybody know of a brand and make of glasses that extend high enough so as not to block my view? I don't particularly care if I'm going to look ridiculous in them

If you enjoyed reading about "Need recommendation for shooting glasses" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BigJimP
December 12, 2012, 08:09 PM
Yes,

contact DeCot HyWyd....they'll have what you need..../ I've used them for many years....

http://sportglasses.com/

Ehtereon11B
December 14, 2012, 04:03 PM
I got my shooting glasses from sportrx.com. Lots of options to choose from including transition lenses.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need recommendation for shooting glasses" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!