Very Cool Commerative Gun

PDA

robMaine
December 13, 2012, 12:20 PM
So my best friend just got a promotion to Detective in the Maine State Police. I got a bunch of family and friends together and we all went in on 92FS Centurion Maine State Police Commerative. I think he is going to really like it, and I thought you all would appreciate it as well. One of 300 made,

If you enjoyed reading about "Very Cool Commerative Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
robMaine
December 13, 2012, 03:33 PM
Forgot to add, a question. Has anyone else ever seen one of these for sale? I couldn't find a reference price so I took what sounded like a good price, $800 out the door. Any guesses on actual value?

rcmodel
December 13, 2012, 03:40 PM
I don't know either.

But that gun was listed on Gunbroker and didn't get much interest.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=318405833

Your friend is a lucky man none the less!

rc

tarosean
December 13, 2012, 04:33 PM
I wouldnt worry about out the door prices.. a plain jane FS will run close to 600.

Great gift!!! Wish I had friends like you... ha ha

robMaine
December 13, 2012, 04:50 PM
That one on Gunbroker is the one I bought. I went into the store to buy it and he ended the auction for me. :)

TX_QtPi
December 13, 2012, 05:21 PM
considering it's the commemorative 92fs it's a good buy, pricing is about right, and most importantly I think your bestie will love it!

If you enjoyed reading about "Very Cool Commerative Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!