November Defensive Gun Use Report

PDA

JBeechel
December 13, 2012, 12:30 PM
I saw this on another site and wanted to share the information as much as possible. Given the Seattle shooter and the fact that the gun grabbers already started coming out of the woodwork to capitalize on this isolated incident, I think it's good to have our own information to counter with:

http://www.easybakegunclub.com/blog/1902/November-2012-Defensive-Gun-Use-Report.html

What do you guys think?

If you enjoyed reading about "November Defensive Gun Use Report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JustinJ
December 13, 2012, 12:45 PM
While funny, i'm not so sure the story of the woman pulling a gun on a flasher is truly self defense (unless one counts defense against likely nausea).

Trent
December 13, 2012, 01:13 PM
That 83 year old lady with a walker made me chuckle.

I can imagine how that conversation went.

"Now.. You boys just need to leave right now. Go on. Get out!"

JBeechel
December 13, 2012, 03:37 PM
So you hear the exact same voice in your head that I do?

I hear a soft slow Southern drawl.

Trent
December 13, 2012, 03:56 PM
Yeah.

But, sort of like that little old black lady on Steven King's "The Stand."

JustinJ
December 13, 2012, 04:06 PM
How do ya'll know the old lady isn't more Betty White? Her response would likely violate THR language standards.

Trent
December 13, 2012, 06:30 PM
Justin funny you should bring that up, I'd actually stopped and considered it.

But then I got to thinking, if it had been Betty White she probably just would have blown the losers away.

If you enjoyed reading about "November Defensive Gun Use Report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!