Crimson Trace problem

PDA

Treefrog23
December 15, 2012, 11:48 AM
I have a laser guard on mt Ruger LC9, works perfett. When you bring the gun up, it's ready. So I bought a LG-423 for my Gen 3 Glock model19. The probelm is, to activate the light I have to squeeze so hard my hand begins to shake. I sent it beack to CT, they returned it with no comment on what they did, but it is still hard, and I have to change my grip to get it to activate.

Has anyone else had problems like this? Any input will be greatly appreciated.
TF

If you enjoyed reading about "Crimson Trace problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
OpticsPlanet
December 21, 2012, 04:11 PM
That really doesn't sound right. I have a Crimson Trace LG-445 on my Springfield XD45 5", and I have to be careful NOT to activate it, if I'm just holding the gun. There are a half-dozen on blue training guns on my desk in front of me, and all activate easily.

I would call Crimson Trace, and have a conversation with them - mighty good folks, and they should be able to resolve your problem.

You can reach them at 800-442-2406. Feel free to tell them Mark from Optics Planet sent you.

Mark H.

Treefrog23
December 21, 2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the advice Mark. I've bought several items from Optics Planet and if I could have given Optics Planet higher than a 5 I would have. You're great people.
TF

If you enjoyed reading about "Crimson Trace problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!