bought another AR

PDA

jerinco
December 15, 2012, 08:46 PM
i felt a strong need for another AR. i went and looked at a few today and settled on the m&p 15. went and ran 40 rounds through it after a good cleaning. so far it seems to be what i was looking for. do any of you own an m&p 15? just wondering

If you enjoyed reading about "bought another AR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CharlieDeltaJuliet
December 15, 2012, 09:02 PM
I have an M&P15 (standard version) and love it. I own the S&W M&P15, a DDV4, a CMMG, and an Hk MR556. All have their own uses and benefits, but I shoot the M&P15 more than all of the others combined. I love mine and if I were forced to, it would be the last AR I got rid of. They are great rifles and have earned their place in the "black rifle" world. S&W is one of a very very few companies that forges their own uppers and lowers. I honestly think their fit and finish are second to none.... Congratulations and enjoy that rifle.

gotigers
December 16, 2012, 12:52 AM
I've ownwd a s&w m&p15a for 3 years and put a few thousand rounds with no issue. Mine was manufactured after they were made by stag, but before melonite finish. So, mine is chrome lined. Mine is rather accurate, it shoots 1.5moa with bulk ammo. Even better with good ammo. S&w ARs are good to go.

If you enjoyed reading about "bought another AR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!