Left with a Defender, came home with a Snake...

PDA

Fanky
December 18, 2012, 06:53 PM
I've had a Colt Defender for a couple months and put a fair amount of rounds through it, but I'm a wheel gun kinda guy at heart. I put it up on a classified ad looking to fund other ventures or see what kind of interesting trades would come along... When a straight up trade for this guy got my attention. I've never owned a Colt revolver, but I can't wait to try this guy out. The prior owner bought it from the original owner and it never left his safe, and only 6 rounds were put through it by the original owner. Once I pick up my 460, I'll have a very nice spectrum of revolver options, all the way from mouse-fart .38's out of my 19-4 and Blackhawk all the way up to break-neck .460's out of the XVR. Hopefully I'll have a range report this weekend. My crappy cell phone picture doesn't do it any justice.

If you enjoyed reading about "Left with a Defender, came home with a Snake..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ColtPythonElite
December 18, 2012, 06:57 PM
I would make that trade every time.

Fanky
December 18, 2012, 07:01 PM
I almost feel like it's sacrilage saying it, but the trigger on this thing puts my Smith to shame, and that's with aftermarket Wolff springs and elbow grease.

bikemutt
December 18, 2012, 07:17 PM
Nice trade. My 4" 'conda is one of the few I regret selling.

philoe
December 19, 2012, 07:15 PM
Good Trade for you.:o

rswartsell
December 19, 2012, 08:02 PM
Nice!

If you enjoyed reading about "Left with a Defender, came home with a Snake..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!