Want to find a display case for a Sheriff's badge

PDA

oneounceload
December 19, 2012, 10:06 AM
Looking for some type of display case or shadow box to hold one Sheriff's badge that belonged to my FIL.

Anyone have any ideas? Found it in a box, polished it up, and would like to give it to my wife (FIL now deceased)

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Want to find a display case for a Sheriff's badge" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim K
December 19, 2012, 02:02 PM
Try Michaels if there is one in your area. Also many sporting goods stores carry them for display of medals, trophies, etc. I Googled "shadow box" and "military shadow box" and got a lot of hits.

Jim

Leadbutt
December 19, 2012, 02:04 PM
Check with any of the award shops in your area, I have two of my badges in a Lucid{sp} block as displays

Rembrandt
December 19, 2012, 07:45 PM
First class workmanship....

http://www.coxcustomcases.com/

lightman
December 19, 2012, 08:53 PM
I buy cases for my arrowheads from a place called Meadows Cases.You can google it and find the web site.Nice workmanship,lots of different sizes,several kinds of wood,several different colors of felt in the bottom. Lightman

KenW.
December 22, 2012, 01:04 AM
Lots of frame shops can make shadow boxes.

If you enjoyed reading about "Want to find a display case for a Sheriff's badge" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!